We specialise in scarless, cosmetic mole removal using state of the art technologies.
Moles are quite common and can occur anywhere on the skin. They may be single or appear in groups and are dark in color. Early childhood through age twenty is the time when most moles are discovered, for some having up to 40 moles by the time they are an adult is nothing unusual. Fortunately, most moles are benign and can be removed.
We achieve the best cosmetic results in just a few minutes.
Up until recently cosmetic mole removal procedures which would require a surgical excision and stitching in a GP style setting. These treatments often left an unsightly scar and in some cases bigger than the original lesion removed.
At Ultimate Aesthetics we use the revolutionary radiofrequency technologies to treat a whole spectrum of benign skin lesions. This process does not require any cutting or stitching and achieves a scarless result!
The treatment takes just a few minutes in the comfort of our hygienic clinic.
Patients heal quickly and start enjoying their results immediately.
This procedure is effective on many types of skin lesions, including:
• Age spots
• Moles and raised lesions
• Skin tags
• Small red facial veins
• Skin surface irregularities
Frequently Asked Questions
- +What methods of scarless mole and lesion removal do you offer?
At Ultimate Aesthetics, we remove non-cancerous moles, skin tags, milia using :
• Surgitron Radio Frequency Technology
• Clinical Skin Clear Radio and High frequency
- +Does this procedure hurt?
• Once the area is numb, there is usually little to no pain associated with the treatment.
• Some patients may feel a slight hot/burning sensation if the mole being treated has only been numbed using the numbing cream and local anaesthesia injection has not been given.
- +What is Radiofrequency removal?
A current in the radiofrequency range passes through a fine wire or ball electrode and can be used to remove raised lesions and moles on the skin without a surgical scalpel incision or stitching. This eliminates the risk of the typical scar formation which occurs after surgical excisions.
- +Who is this treatment suitable for?
The Surgitron laser can be used to remove any raised lesion on the skin, like skin tags, any raised mole or warty lesion.
The Surgitron is only used for benign moles. Skin cancers require deeper surgical excision and must be sent away for pathology assessment.
- +Will laser mole removal leave a scar?
The risk of scarring with the laser mole removal technique is extremely little when performed by an experienced clinician.
It is important to understand that once a mole is removed, the treated area can stay reddish/brown for several weeks and slowly regains the normal skin colour. Some patients think that this is scarring but it is not.
- +What is the treatment like?
After the benign mole or skin tag has been cleaned with an antiseptic solution, the area is either numbed with a numbing cream or anaesthetised with local anaesthetic. Once the area is numb, the fine wire loop of the Surgitron is used to plane the lesion off to the level of the skin.
Then a small ball electrode is applied to the area to ensure that the skin surface is completely smooth and sealed. Each mole takes between five and ten minutes to remove.
There is usually no bleeding associated and since the skin is not cut there is no suturing required either.
The majority of cases heal without any scarring or discolouration.
- +What is the treatment like?
Risks of mole removal methods vary from infection to rare anesthetic allergy and very rare nerve damage.
• Other risks vary depending on the area being treated and the method of removal.
• One of the most common difficulties after mole removal is a scar. Many people will attempt to remove moles for cosmetic reasons, not realizing that each removal will result in a scar. Many times your surgeon can give you an idea of the type of scar after mole removal before you make your decision about removal.
- +How much does treatment cost?
Prices start at $200 per mole
For large quantities of moles, please discuss package options with us.